Christian Fiction Writer

Tuesday

Unleashing Your Writing Muse

A Writer's Book of Days: A Spirited Companion and Lively Muse for the Writing Life
I have a built in hour each day for writing; sometimes I use it for reading craft and planning, but I have dedicated this hour each day for NaNoWri. My hour is every afternoon when I drive my 15 yr old son to the gym; he exercises his bod while I exercise my writing muse! I take along my laptop and a drink, and sit in the car in the parking lot and work away; the time goes by very fast.

Okay, I do feel guilty for not exercising....I really need to do that, and I will get back to it...but I know that if I don't use this time during this month for NaNo, I'll have a difficult time getting to it.
What works for you? What special places and times do you do your NaNo writing? Anyone want to share?

No comments: